Ignite the Light Benefit Dinner
Join us on October 3 to celebrate ten years of service and ignite the light to a brighter future.
Doors open at 6pm. Dinner is served at 6:45p
Please join us for dinner and an inspirational evening dedicated to lighting the way to healing and recovery for survivors of child sex trafficking.
Date: October 3, 2022
Time: Doors open at 6p. Dinner at 6:45p.
Location: Martin's West, 6817 Dogwood Rd, Baltimore, Maryland, 21244
Special guests include:
- Tim Tebow, Heisman Trophy winner 2007, and his wife, Miss Universe 2017, Demi-Leigh Tebow, who will share with you their commitment to ending human trafficking.
- Wintley Phipps, singer, songwriter, and founder of the U.S. Dream Academy, who will inspire you with his baritone renditions of gospel favorites.
- Sheila Walsh, musician, speaker, author, and talk-show host, who will serve as our emcee for the evening.
You will also hear stories of recovery and restoration that occur every day, right here in Maryland, through Araminta's survivor services. And, you'll learn how you can help us:
- Create safety and sanctuary for survivors.
- Equip students to protect themselves and their friends for a lifetime.
- Foster economic empowerment that leads to real choices through financial independence.
We’d love to have you as a partner in our celebration. To host a table or sponsor the event, please contact Anna McLawhorn at email@example.com.
Sponsorships are available through August 15, 2022.
RSVP to reserve your seat before Monday, September 19.